|Keep Dry And Cool, Heat Sealed
Food Grade Freeze Dried Strawberry Powder,
Bulk Freeze Dried Strawberry Powder,
Strawberry Freeze Dried Fruit Powder
Wholesale Bulk 100% Pure Freeze Dried Strawberry Powder FD Fruit Powder
Strawberry is rich in amino acids,fructose,sucrose,glucose,citric acid,malic acid, pectin, carotene,vitamin B1,B2 and minerals. Freeze dried strawberry powder completely retains the taste and nutrients of the fruit. It can be added to food and beverages, making it easy to enjoy delicious food at any time.
In addition to freeze dried strawberry powder, we can also provide:
|Freeze dried apple powder
|Freeze dried kiwi powder
|Freeze dried banana powder
|Freeze dried raspberry powder
|Freeze dried mango powder
|Freeze dried blueberry powder
|Freeze dried passionfruit powder
|Freeze dried peach powder
|Freeze dried pineapple powder
|Freeze dried lemon powder
|Freeze dried pitaya powder
|Freeze dried sea buckthorn powder
|Freeze dried cherry powder
Difference of Fruit Powder and Vegetable Powder
Spray dried fruit and vegetable powder
- Raw fruit juice, concentrated juice and slurry are dried by instant high-temperature spray. The product has the advantages of fine powder, uniform color and taste, good rehydration and stable properties.
Freeze-dried fruit and vegetable powder
- The frozen fruit sublimates the water in the fruit under the low temperature and vacuum conditions to obtain the dried fruit, which can be made into whole pieces, sliced, diced and ground into powder.
Hot air dried fruit and vegetable powder
- After blanching, the stems and leaves of fruits and vegetables are dried with a hot air dryer, and then pulverized or broken. The product has stable properties and general rehydration.
Customized small packaging
Customized Fruit Powder Mixed Powder
1. Strawberry powder can be used as raw material to add in wine, fruit juice, bread, cake, cookies, candy and other foods;
2. Strawberry powder can be used as food additives, not only improve the color, fragrance and taste, but improve the nutritional value of food;