|Place of Origin:
|ISO, HACCP, Kosher
|TK-Vitamin B3 Powder
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|1kg per bag, 25kg per drum
|5-8 working days
|T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
|3000kg per month
|Food Grade, Cosmetic Grade
|1kg Per Bag, 25kg Per Drum
Food Grade Niacin Vitamin B3 Powder,
59-67-6 Niacinamide Powder,
Supplements Niacin Vitamin B3 Powder
Food Grade Niacin Vitamin B3 Powder Niacinamide Powder For Supplements Raw Material
Niacin, chemical name pyridine-3-formic acid, is an organic compound, chemical formula is C6H5NO2, white crystalline powder, mainly found in animal viscera, muscle tissue, fruit, egg yolk also exist in trace amounts, is one of the 13 essential vitamins for human body.
Nicotinic acid is also called vitamin B3, also known as anti-leprosy factor, niacin and so on. There are two forms of nicotinic acid in the body: niacin and nicotinamide, which have the same physiological activity in the body.
Nicotinic acid is a stable white needle crystal, easily soluble in water and alcohol, not easy to destroy under acid, alkali, light, oxygen or heating conditions, and will not be destroyed within 20 minutes when the temperature is 120 degrees under high pressure. it is one of the most stable vitamins, and the loss in general cooking processing is very small.
|Niacin Vitamin B3 Powder
|Food Grade, feed grade, industrial grade
Benefits of Vitamin B3 Powder
Nicotinic acid participates in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids and proteins in the form of coenzymes and plays a variety of physiological roles.
1. Participate in material metabolism and energy metabolism in the body.
2. Participate in the synthesis of nucleic acid.
3. Reduce the level of blood cholesterol.
There is evidence that eating 1-2 grams of nicotinic acid a day can reduce blood cholesterol levels, but nicotinic acid can also increase the amount of uric acid in the blood and aggravate diabetes.
4. The components of glucose tolerance factors promote insulin response, which may be an auxiliary factor of insulin, which can increase the utilization of glucose and promote the conversion of glucose into fat.
Application of Vitamin B3 Powder
1. Niacin is mainly used as feed additive, which can improve the utilization rate of feed protein, milk yield of dairy cows and meat yield and quality of livestock such as fish, chicken, duck, cow and sheep.
2. Niacin is also a widely used pharmaceutical intermediate, which can be used as raw material to synthesize a variety of medicines, such as nikethamide and inositol nicotinate.
3. In addition, Niacin also plays an irreplaceable role in the fields of luminescent materials, dyes and electroplating industry.